Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Week 1 EOC - My Voice


Animals and art are my life. That's why I'm a professional pet photographer. I'm a multi-talented artist that focuses mainly on photography but also loves to draw and make music. I show my feelings towards animals and the environment through my work. I like to show the spirit and uniqueness of each pet through my imagery. Diversity in my work helps me to define a particular animal's assets or personality. I hope to change the world, one photo at a time, by showing showing people why they should change their ways. There's too much cruelty towards animals and the Earth that needs to change. I want to raise awareness of the sheer amount of homeless pets that should be adopted instead of careless breeding. I help give a voice to homeless pets that can't speak for themselves, by capturing their personalities with my photography. I also want to show that all animals deserve compassion by photographing farm animals and how they each have their own individualities. I love making people happy through my work. By creating a memory for pet owners to cherish, I help to put smiles on their faces. I'm very passionate in what I do. I show the beauty of life. I'm raw. I'm real. I am a photographer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment